Soy Yummy: Soymilk and taho goodness!


So, have you guys heard of this brand? If you have, have you tried their products? Well, I just did.
Soy yummy have a branch located in SM East Ortigas. I have seen their kiosk for quite a while now but still haven’t tried any of their products until yesterday.

First impression? Well, their kiosk is small but cute. The combination of colours catches your attention.

Their products are mainly made of soy. Did you know that Soy milk or soymilk is a plant-based drink produced by soaking and grinding soybeans, boiling the mixture, and filtering out remaining particulates. It is a stable emulsion of oil, water, and protein. If you're allergic to dairy, lactose intolerant or you just aren't crazy about the taste of dairy milk, reach for soy milk as a comparable alternative, according to livestrong.com.

Enough science for now, let’s talk about Soy yummy’s products. They offer soymilk in a bottle, chilled taho, hot taho, & milk tea soy. I asked the kind lady for their most-loved product, or simply their “best sellers”. Undoubtedly, she told me it was their bottled soy milk and the chilled taho. Their soymilk bottle comes in regular or large sizes. The prices will be shown on the picture below.
It was cold and raining so I decided to just order the large hot taho. It was hot, ineed. It was freshly cooked and the sauce is still hot, not warm, but really hot! It was perfect for the weather!
It wasn’t too sweet, but it was not bland either. The sweetness is just right and that’s how soy yummy stole my attention. It was just the right amount of sweetness that I was looking for. And so the reason that I made a blog about it. It’s just your regular taho, yes it looks like it is. But it’s not. The tofu, the brown sugar sauce, and the tapioca pearls just harmonised together to create a beautiful taho.
Sometimes the taho vendor roaming around the streets and shouts “tahoooo!” every morning, tastes too sweet for me. And the tofu in it is a bit strong and dry.


I’m sorry for loving this too much. This is just my own opinion and nothing more. I am not advertising their brand nor am I paid to do this. I am just thankful to have tasted their delicious taho.

I’m going to end it here. I apologize for not having enough photos, I will update this post soon for more photos. Thank you so much for reading this, thank you for your support.

Address :

Ground Floor, SM City East Ortigas, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Santa Lucia, Pasig City

Comment, like, subscribe, and follow me on my social media accounts for more delicious posts!
IG/Zomato/FB: @keysieatsph



Soy Yummy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts