Ferren’s Coffee Bar: A Newly Opened Café in Ortigas!


Finding a place to chill or study? Ferren's Coffee Bar, a newly opened café, along ortigas ave. extension might surprise you.


We went there on a hot afternoon. We were actually planning to go there once we freed our schedule and luckily, we were finally able to try out their café. Although the place was a little bit cramped and only have 5 tables, the interior was still cozy and relaxing. The music that they play really sets the mood.
Their barista was welcoming and polite. 

On our first visit, we ordered chocolate latte and cold brew which was surprisingly good. The chocolate latte was too sweet for me,though, so maybe i can request to lessen the sugar on my next visit. But if you love your coffee, sweet, then that won't be necessary.

The cold brew wasn't too strong and had a smooth taste. Compared to other black coffee, I particularly liked theirs. I wasn’t able to take a picture of the cold brew, though. 😞

Anyway, on our second visit, we ordered Hazelnut latte, Caramel coffee, Chocolate cake, and a Chicken sandwich which was affordable for its price but unfortunately, the chicken sandwich was kind of disappointing. You can hardly taste the chicken in it.



The chocolate cake was dry but it wasn't too sweet, though so that's a plus. I just hoped they keep their pastries fresh.


I ordered a hot hazelnut coffee. It wasn't as sweet as their chocolate latte so i was able to finish everything. What i did is i dipped the chocolate cake into the warm hazelnut coffee to get rid of the cake's dryness.


 I enjoyed their caramel coffee, too. It wasn't too sweet so it didn't overpower the taste of the coffee.




The prices for the food and drinks that they offer is affordable and its definitely a fine place to chill out. The only downside is, they don't have any restrooms, so we don't recommend staying for long hours unless you can tolerate your bladder habits just fine 🙂



Address:
Meriam Building, Ortigas Avenue Extension Corner Riverside Drive, Santa Lucia, Pasig City



That would be all for now. Thank you so much for reading my blog guys. 

Comment, like, subscribe, and follow me on my social media accounts for more delicious posts!
IG: @keysieatsph
Zomato: @keysieatsph
FB: @keysieatsph

PS: I’m currently taking a break from my travel blog but I will be back soon. I promise!




Ferren's Coffee Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts